Welcome to Himitsu, nano desu~! Feel free to browse around as much as you want. And don't be so shy. You can comment, read, or listen to your hearts content~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Door in the Dark - Robert Frost

A poem made by Robert Frost. Not by me! Please enjoy this poem and comment if you like.

In going from room to room in the dark
I reached out blindly to save my face
But neglected however lightly to lace
My fingers and close my arms in an arc
A slim door got in past my guard
And hit me a blow in the head so hard
I had my native smile jarned
So people and things don't pair anymore
With what they used to pait with before

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails